This is a new mobile that has recently strike the market! With the introduction of T-Mobile 2012 edition, you get to add another mobile phone to your list of newest and hottest gadgets. This is an appropriate gadget for the ones who crave for greater technology, games, social networking and apps. You will simply love this newly released mobile gadget! You will not like to have any other gizmo on earth after T-Mobile My Touch Q2 2012 edition.
This is yet another mobile phone that vividly portrays the advancement of technology with time. Are you willing to know as to what kind of features this device supports? Here you are…
Features of T-Mobile My Touch Q2 2012 edition
This mobile gadget compiles in it some of the best assets including connectivity, durability, networking and design.
- This latest mobile gadget supports 3G and 2G networking system. This newest mobile device is QWERTY keyboard based and a GSM mobile phone. This is mobile gadget weighs only 185g. A light weight mobile with all advanced technology is on its way to give you complete mobile experience!
- The 4-inch screen of T-Mobile My Touch Q2 2012 edition provides you touch sensitive controls. This mobile device has a capacitive screen offering you 480 x 800 pixels of resolution and 16M colors. Not only this, you also get the facility of loudspeakers and jack system with this mobile device. The best part of this mobile is in spite of being QWERTY, it provides you multi-touch features.
- With T-Mobile, you can enjoy 32GB microSD card of total storage capacity along with 4GB and 1GB RAM for internal memory storage. This 2012 edition mobile supports EDGE and GPRS connection and Bluetooth and Wi-Fi facility in its core.
- To add you delight, there are other apps which can enrich your experience to a great extent. The integrated 5MP camera with a resolution of 2592 X 1944 pixels and features such as smile detection, geo tagging, auto focusing, etc is a very good example of it. This mobile also has the VGA secondary camera installed in it.
- T-Mobile My Touch Q 2 operates on Android v2.3 Gingerbread, maintains Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset and Adreno 205 GPU system. The fabrication of sensors such as proximity, compass, Accelerometer allows this T Mobile gadget to function on HTML 5 browsing system.
So, the most updated and the best features are installed in T Mobile My Touch Q2 2012 edition. You might not find this mobile phone similar to Nokia Lumia or the next generation BlackBerry but this is surely a decent device with decent collection of features.
Author’s Bio: Charles Malcolm is a freelance tech blogger. He writes reviews on the latest gadgets, especially on mobile devices. Not only reviews he also provides advice on how you can seek help from remote computer support specialist.