This site is now accepting well-written guest posts. If you are interested in submitting a guest post for review, then please read these guidelines first.
- Posts must be unique and not published elsewhere on the internet You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- Please don’t submit link farms. This is about submitting good quality content, and an opportunity to reach a new audience
- 500 word minimum
- We are accepting both paid guest posts and free guest posts. The rules for free guest posts are much more strict and we are really picky, so do not try to submit low quality content. You can find the pricing for paid guest post here (in the case we will arrange all the publishing, communication and reporting): puffinmediagroup.com/guest-post
- This site covers quite a broad range of finance, software, IT, automobile industry, electronics, military and video games related topics. Preferably posts will be topical and encourage feedback and comments from readers.
- Submit all guest posts as a document to allow easy input into WordPress
- Please attach a featured image.
- Remember that all guest posts linking to adult content or any content we consider as harmful, will be deleted.
Still interested? Then proceed to puffinmediagroup.com/guest-post if you want to submit a paid guest post and have a full service including an assigned agent or submit a free guest post using the back end of firm guide as described below.
How to submit a free guest post for review?
- Decide if you want to pay for your guest post or not. If not, contact us and be prepared that we do not accept “just average” posts.
- If you have some funds and are willing to pay, proceed to puffinmediagroup.com/guest-post to check rates. We don’t ask questions, we just publish
- If you have more than 5 approved posts, we will upgrade your account so that you will be able to publish instantly without approval.
- Enjoy writing and get in touch if you have questions!
- Remember – your posts must fit our style of writing, so NO BULLSHIT!