This site is now accepting well-written guest posts. If you are interested in submitting a guest post for review, then please read these guidelines first.
- Posts must be unique and not published elsewhere on the internet You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- Please don’t submit link farms. This is about submitting good quality content, and an opportunity to reach a new audience
- 400 word min
- We will charge you an administrative fee 30 USD (PayPal) after publishing and approving your article.
- Submit all guest posts as a document to allow easy input into WordPress
- Please attach a featured image (ideally at least 1000px wide)
- Remember to add your author byline at the end of the post, which can include one link if you wish.
Still interested? Then send your submission to guests(at)firm-guide.com or use the form at the bottom of this page (express option).
1. What topics do you accept?
This site covers quite a broad range of finance, software, IT, automobile industry, electronics, military and video games related topics. Preferably posts will be topical and encourage feedback and comments from readers.
2. Why is my guest post rejected?
We are by default rejecting all requests to publish guests posts including following key words: Dealer, Certified Dealer, Keep the Value, Buying a Car, Cars for sale, Insurance, Repair, Spare parts, etc. All similar topics are rejected, but if you insist, please contact us at guests(at)firm-guide.com for more details (and rates).
3. Can you write a review for me?
We can also write a review of your website, product, etc. Our authors will be appointed and your tailor made post will be published in 14 days. We will charge you a total of 50 USD per custom post and will require this to be paid in advance.
4. May I become an author on Firm-Guide?
Yes, we can also create an account for you and allow you to publish immediately. However first we need to talk about the allowed topics, frequency of writing and other details. For this option, please contact us at guests(at)firm-guide.com. Please note that this option is suitable for authors whose priority is not “to have a link”, but rather to share something with broad audience.
5. Where will the guest post appear?
Let’s present an example. You write a fine article about Ferrari Laferrari. Then your post will appear on follownig pages: